No products in the cart.
By using this Website you agree to all Terms of Trade set out below and elsewhere on the Website, including its links, and such by using the Website you indicate your agreement to all such Terms.
Sydney Watches reserves the right to make changes to this Website, including its Terms of Trade, without prior notice. All information provided on this Website and its links is subject to change without prior notice and is to be used as a guide only. Sydney Watches does not guarantee the accuracy of any such information and will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Photographs and images of products provided on this Website and links are provided for representational indicative purposes only. They are to be used as a guide only as they may not be fully representative of the product described. Any stock levels shown are for indicative purposes and should be used as a guide to the products availability only. Sydney Watches will not be liable for any damages whether direct, indirect or consequential, resulting from any inaccuracies in the information provided on this Website or its links. Product names and brands are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights are reserved.
Sydney Watches will notify you that your order is being processed by sending you an Order Confirmation via email. However, we do not formally accept your offer until your order has passed our internal validation procedures for verifying the bona fides of each order placed, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud. Sydney Watches and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion. We will confirm acceptance of your order when we send you an email confirming your payment. If we cannot process or accept your Order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone. Sydney Watches reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of sale at any time.
Order Cancellation & Refund
In the event that an order is cancelled by a customer, the following term and conditions are applied.
- No additional fees will be charged for cancellation order that has not been processed
- We will charge a re-stocking fee of 15% of the product valued for orders that has been processed and shipped
- Please select your goods carefully prior placing order or request for information by placing a product inquiry before purchasing as we do not accept returns for refunds, credit or exchanges based on change of mind, incorrectly ordered, incompatible or unsuitable goods. Returns under this category will be at Sydney Watches’ discretion and may attract a restocking fee which is fixed at the current market value less 15%
- Refunds will be processed within 3 to 7 business days of receipt of returned goods subject to the condition of the item being received in good and resale-able condition. Please note that orders will only be considered cancelled once you have received confirmation from us, by email, that this has been done.
Sydney Watches currently accepts Direct Deposit (Internet banking), and PayPal. Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information we need. Orders placed on a weekend or a Public holiday will not begin payment processing until the next business day. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding NSW Public holidays. We process credit card via PayPal. All prices are including GST in Australian dollars. Sydney Watches reserves the right to make adjustments to the information or pricing with or without notice due to typographical errors or market fluctuations. Manufacturers price changes that may occur at any time.
All products Sydney Watches sold with a full Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty from date of invoice except as otherwise indicated or advertised. Please read the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions enclosed with the item purchase for the specific details. Products returned for a warranty claim will generally be repaired, replaced with new or refurbished, upgraded by the manufacturer, based on their discretion.
General Warranty Exclusions
The following are not covered under Warranty:
- Any product that has not been installed in accordance with the installation instruction supplied by the equipment manufacturer.
- Any product that is repaired or altered by anyone other than authorized Sydney Watches service personnel or by our authorized agent, where products disassembled or repaired in such a manner that performance or functionality is affected.
- Any product that fails or is damaged as a result of improper storage, operation under abnormal condition misuse, neglect, abuse, modified, tampered, abused, physically damaged, improperly installed and used, or damaged caused by power surges, electrical faults and lightning strikes.
- Any defect or damage caused by or resulting from the connection or attachment to the product that has not been approved by the manufacturer for connection or attachment to the product.
- Any defect or damage caused by or resulting from improper installation or defective functioning of software or virus infection.
- Defects or damage due to spills of liquid or other substances (water damage, dust,), excessive temperature or humidity and environmental conditions.
- Aesthetic or surface damage or scratches to all plastic surfaces and other external parts damaged due to normal customer use.
- Any product or part thereof which has suffered through alteration or defacement of the serial number or warranty seals as such where an unauthorized service personnel opening the product.